- 2 1/3 cups Bisquick
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 egg
- 2/3 cup plain yogurt
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup raspberry jam
- Preheat oven to 400° F. Grease a 9-inch square baking tin.
- Mix together Bisquick, sugar, and cinnamon. Reserve 1/2 cup.
- Mix together egg, yogurt, and milk.
- Stir wet mix into dry mix just until dry mix is moistened.
- Pour half the batter into prepared baking tin.
- Sprinkle half the reserved dry mix over top. This will prevent jam from sinking to bottom of cake.
- Stir the jam and spoon over top.
- Top with remaining batter, sprinkle with remaining dry mix, top with almonds or nuts of your choice.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until tester comes out dry.